Scalable baby sunglasses - Diabola 2.0 Ki ET LA - 0 to 1 year - Denim Blue
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. You can use the chat (blue icon at the bottom right) and we will do our best to answer you very quickly.
The Diabola 2.0 baby sunglasses in denim blue are designed and developed for infants up to 1 year old. They are unbreakable, ultra-light and flexible. They will look great on little boys and girls up to 1 year old.
These sunglasses are scalable according to the age of the baby. With just one pair, you can go from position 1, for babies between 0 and 6 months, to position 2 for babies from 6 to 12 months.ois.
The lenses of these sunglasses are Category 4 to provide maximum UV protection essential for babies who tend to look directly at the sun.
Their frame without hinges or metal parts guarantees optimal safety for toddlers. Its weight of only 8 grams does not put pressure on the nose, temples and ears of the baby. Unbreakable, these sunglasses resist all bumps and twists.
These baby glasses are awarded the Top Label Conso Baby and have obtained the strategic design award from the Nantes School of Design.s.
Optimal sun protection for babies:
- Category 4 lenses: the highest protection
- 100% anti-UV: they filter UVA, UVB and UVC
- Large 3.2cm high lenses to perfectly protect the baby's eye
- An anti-blue light filter to reduce glare
- Recyclable frame
- Recyclable and reusable cardboard box
Unbreakable and Safe for Babies:
- One-piece frame. Ideal for resisting manipulation by babies
- No hinges which limits the risk of pinching or ingestion of small metal parts.
Ultra comfortable because suitable for babies:
- In position 1, the nose entry is designed to fit the nose of babies under 6 months old. In position 2, for babies from 6 to 12 months
- Short arms so babies feel good even when lying down
- Thin temples and frame of only 8 grams to avoid pressure on the temples and on the nose
- TPEE frame, without Bisphenol A
- Polycarbonate lenses
- International standards (ISO 12312-1: 2013 / A1 2015 and ANSI Z80.3: 2015)
These sunglasses for little girls and boys come with an adjustable drawstring, pouch and case.