Baby & toddler sunglasses - Wazz Ki ET LA - 1 to 4 years old - Sky Blue
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. You can use the chat (blue icon at the bottom right) and we will do our best to answer you very quickly.
The WaZZ sunglasses model, with its key-shaped nose and rectangular shape, will satisfy little adventurers who want the same look as mom and dad. An adult style for these glasses designed for children 1 to 4 years old. They come in two sizes: for babies from 1 year to 2 years old and for older ones from 2 to 4 years old.
Category 3 lenses have been chosen to guarantee perfect protection while offering good visual comfort to this age group who is discovering the world.
Ideal sun protection for this age:
- Category 3 lenses: the most suitable protection category for children from 1 year old.
- 100% anti-UV: they filter UVA, UVB and UVC
- Large glasses 3.1 cm high for the 1-2 year old model and 3.5 cm high for the 2-4 year old model, which guarantees perfect protection for babies and young children.
- A blue light filter to reduce glare.
Unbreakable and safe for babies and young children:
- Sunglasses frame made in one piece, unbreakable and therefore suitable for use by babies and young children.
- No hinges which limits the risk of pinching or ingestion of small metal parts.
Ultra comfortable with ergonomics designed for the youngest:
- Very light and very soft to avoid any discomfort: no pressure on the nose, ears or temples.
- Sunglasses nose entry developed for babies and toddlers
- Curved temples for a possible cordless hold
- Short branches for the faces of babies and young children.
- Polycarbonate for glasses
- TPEE for frames
- Without Bisphenol A
- International standards (ISO 12312-1: 2013 / A1 2015 and ANSI Z80.3: 2015)
These sunglasses for little girls and boys come with an adjustable drawstring, pouch and case.